Holidays Retreat-Vikasa Yoga Style I Konstantin Miachin I 22-29 December 2013
- Would you like to start doing yoga?
- Or you would you like deepen your practice?
- Do you want to spend your holiday on amazing Koh Samui?
- Would you enjoy one week connecting with like-minded people?
Then this retreat is created for you! This is an all levels-event in Vikasa Yoga style,
hosted by the founder of Vikasa Yoga Konstantin Miachin.
Holidays Retreat – Vikasa Yoga Style
This is an introduction to Vikasa Yoga, suitable for all levels of practice. This is a rare opportunity to practice all-week long with the founder of Vikasa Yoga – Konstantin Miachin. Vikasa Yoga – “Evolution of Yoga” approach is based on integrating deep core work with precise alignment, combining active dynamic exercises from different disciplines with static poses from classic hatha yoga schools, alternating dynamic and static, pressure and deep relaxation, therefore exploring ha-tha or the yin and yang concept to its maximum potential, using the principle of hyper compensation.
This course is an all levels-event and is totally suitable for beginners, and for long time practitioners as well. You will receive a lot of personal attention during this course, and a personal program can be tailored for you upon request by Konstantin upon completion of the course.
If you are considering self-practice, but not sure how to get there, this event will be right for you!
Recommended for all levels:
What you will learn:
- Fundamentals of Vikasa Yoga methodology
- Alignment principles of asana that can be applied to any practice afterwards
- Breathing fundamentals
- Basic Vikasa Yoga sequences
- Core salutations
What are the benefits:
- Deepen your yoga practice
- Feel great
- Lose weight
- Learn something new
- Practice in an amazing environment with open air yoga sala
|08:30 am – 10:00 am||Start the day with breathing exercises – Pranayama Guided Yoga practice|
|10:30 am – 11:30 pm||Brunch: Fresh fruits, juices, eggs, toasts, porridge, muesli, salads and more.|
|12:30 pm – 03:00 pm||Free time (massage, pool, excursions)|
|05:30 pm – 07:00 pm||Yoga|
|07:30 pm – 08:30 pm||Dinner|
Please arrive no later than 5 pm for a welcome session on the first day. Departure is 12 pm on the last day. You are welcome to arrive early or stay on.
*** The schedule is subject to change at the discretion of the teacher ***
- Konstantin Miachin is the founder of Vikasa Yoga and an international teacher. He has been passionately learning, practicing, and teaching Yoga since 2004, and his passion has lead him to search out his own personal development throughout the world. Kosta’s years of worldly experience have led to deeper understanding of yoga as a personal journey and spiritual evolution. On his journey he spent months in the ashrams of the remote Himalayan mountains, trained in a Muay Thai Boxing camp, was initiated by the master monk and has undergone a sacred Sak-Yant ceremony in a temple in North-East Thailand, practiced yoga everywhere and found his true passion in Koh Samui, Thailand. Konstantin has completed teacher trainings and is certified in 4 different schools: Yoga 23 (Ukraine), Sivananda (India), Ashtanga Vinyasa (Thailand) and Andiappan Yoga (Hong Kong). Such an overwhelming wealth of knowledge has led to a deeper understanding of yoga practice as an ever evolving process – rather than a finalized system and the concept of “Evolution of Yoga” was born.
Vikasa Yoga Retreat on Koh Samui, Thailand is a boutique yoga resort and organic restaurant. Vikasa offers an inspiring yoga environment created by Konstantin Miachin. Experience the Vikasa lifestyle and feel the transformation to your daily life.
Your Holiday Retreat ” Vikasa Yoga Style” includes:
- Two yoga classes daily
- 7 nights stay at Vikasa Retreat on Koh Samui
- Two healthy meals daily
- Airport transfers (from and to Koh Samui airport)
- Waterfalls trip
- Ocean Room (single/couple/shared per person): US$1,750/2,100/1,050
- Panoramic Room (single occupancy only): US$ 1,450
- Zen Bungalow (single occupancy only): US$ 1,050
UPCOMING EVENTS – SPECIAL OFFERS: