Raw Food Yoga Retreat by Boris Lauser
Raw Retreat by Boris Lauser.
This is a very special Raw Food and Yoga Retreat, hosted by one of the best raw food chefs, Boris Lauser.
- Date: 22 February – 1 March2014
- Starting $ 970 in Zen Bungalow
Z…the groundwork of all happieness is good health..
Raw Food Yoga Retreat
Raw Food and Yoga build the ultimate synergy. Not only is raw food pure in taste, vibrant in color and absolutely delicious if prepared well, it also has numerous health benefits that support your overall health and bring your yoga practice to the next level!! Raw Food, because it has never been heat treated over 42 degrees, contains up to 5 times as many nutrients as cooked food and has all the necessary enzymes and life force that is usually lost when cooking your food.
If you manage to integrate a high raw percentage into your diet, you will most probably experience these health benefits very soon:
- Improved flexibility
- Improved skin
- Better digestion and healthier and lighter body feeling
- Better and faster recovery after physical performance
- Faster healing of any wounds or injuries
- Improved eye sight
- Allergies diminish or completely go away
- Hair and nail growth improve and more
Raw food evolves to be a superior diet to all diets we have known up to now. It’s now the challenge to combine the health benefits of raw food with the culinary achievements of our century old culinary cultures that have so influenced our traditional cooking so far. This is the role of modern gourmet raw food cuisine.
Boris will provide you with the most delicious raw food throughout your stay at Vikasa and will, in two afternoons also share with you some of the best recipes for you to take home, so that after this week, you can continue implementing the benefits of this ultimate combination of yoga and gourmet raw food. * Healthy Thai food is available in case you would like to keep a mixed diet, rather than 100% raw.
Recommended for all levels:
There will be 2 group retreat yoga classes per day for you to attend. Both sessions will be taught by one of Vikasa Yoga resident teachers.
08:00 am – 08:45 am: Meditation
09:00 am – 10:15 am: Yoga class
10:30 am – 11:30 am: Brunch: Daily Raw food sensations prepared by Boris Lauser (or delicious Thai food)
11:30 pm – 05:30 pm: Free time (massage, pool, excursions)
05:30 pm – 07:00 pm: Yoga/Raw food class
07:30 pm – 08:30 pm: Dinner: Daily Raw food sensations prepared by Boris Lauser (or delicious Thai food)
Please arrive no later than 3 pm for a welcome session on the first day.
Departure is 12 pm on the last day. You are welcome to arrive early or stay on.
*** The schedule is subject to change at the discretion of the teacher ***
- Boris Lauser has received his initial training at the world renowned Tree of Life Center, founded by Dr. Gabriel Cousens in Arizona, USA, where he set his foundation in gourmet raw food and its nutritional background theory. Boris has been practicing yoga himself for 10 years, so it was only a natural consequence that with this initial training, he would then work several times for the famous yoga teacher course Radiantly Alive in Bali, where he worked with several chefs to create the most mouthwatering and delicious gourmet raw food buffets for the students of the yoga training during their month long trainings in a luxury resort in Ubud, Bali. Boris has been working with raw foods now for more than 5 years, teaching seminars and organizing dinner events worldwide and has also complemented his education with another training at the world’s best gourmet raw food culinary school: The Matthew Kenney Academy, Oklahoma City, October to December 2011.Boris has catered big festivals like the Raw Life Festival in Sweden and also did consulting and implementing restaurants in resorts like at Vikasa, at Gaia Oasis in Bali and recently at the Hotel Flachauer Hof in Austria.
Vikasa Yoga Retreat on Koh Samui, Thailand is a boutique yoga resort and organic restaurant. Vikasa offers an inspiring yoga environment created by Konstantin Miachin. Experience the Vikasa lifestyle and feel the transformation to your daily life.
Your Yoga and Raw Food Retreat includes:
- Two yoga classes daily
- 7 nights stay at Vikasa Retreat in Koh Samui, Thailand
- Two healthy gourmet raw food meals daily (with healthy cooked Thai food options available)
- Free Welcome Drink at Surprise Dinner (This dinner will be outside Vikasa at the most beautiful sunset spot, dinner cost is not included in the package price)
- 2 Raw food preparation workshops by Boris Lauser
- Airport transfers (from and to Koh Samui airport)
- Local market tour to Lamai
UPCOMING EVENTS – SPECIAL OFFERS: