Yoga and Meditation Retreat with Vikasa Yoga teachers
Then this Retreat is created for you! The Vikasa Meditation and Yoga Retreat is the perfect fusion of physical and mental exercises, re-balancing body and mind.
Upcoming dates: 30 June – 7 July, 10 – 17 August, 24 November – 1 December
The Vikasa Meditation and Yoga Retreat is the perfect fusion of physical and mental exercise. Re-balance body and mind.
Yoga – the training of body awareness and keep to balance the body and mind. At the end of the path is the meditation. We can say that Yoga is a kind of preparation for meditation. Simple and complex exercises help the body to keep it healthy and flexible. A healthy body is a prerequisite for a balanced mind.
In that retreat we practice twice a day yoga of different styles: Hatha, Asthanga and of course Vikasa. The yoga classes are structured so that they are suitable for beginners and advanced students.
Meditation will allow our mind to experience an oasis of peace and love within our heart and mind. No one can control eradicate adversity in life but you can master the way you respond in regards to your thinking processes. You learn how to take control and master your mind through different meditation techniques, we gonna teach you.
30 June – 7 July, 10 – 17 August, 24 November – 1 December
Recommended for all levels:
|08:oo am – 08:45 am||Meditation|
|09:00 am – 10:15 am||Yoga classes|
|10:30 am||Healthy breakfast|
|11:00 am – 04:45pm||Free Time|
|05:00 pm – 05:45 pm||Meditation|
|06:00 pm – 07:15 pm||Yoga classes|
Please arrive no later than 5 pm for a welcome session on the first day (February, 3rd). Departure is 12 pm on the last day (February, 10th). You are welcome to arrive early or stay on.
*** The schedule is subject to change at the discretion of the teacher ***
- Konstantin Miachin is the founder of Vikasa Yoga and an international teacher. He has been passionately learning, practicing, and teaching Yoga since 2004, and his passion has lead him to search out his own personal development throughout the world. Kosta’s years of worldly experience have led to deeper understanding of yoga as a personal journey and spiritual evolution. On his journey he spent months in the ashrams of the remote Himalayan mountains, trained in a Muay Thai Boxing camp, was initiated by the master monk and has undergone a sacred Sak-Yant ceremony in a temple in North-East Thailand, practiced yoga everywhere and found his true passion in Koh Samui, Thailand. Konstantin has completed teacher trainings and is certified in 4 different schools: Yoga 23 (Ukraine), Sivananda (India), Ashtanga Vinyasa (Thailand) and Andiappan Yoga (Hong Kong). Such an overwhelming wealth of knowledge has led to a deeper understanding of yoga practice as an ever evolving process – rather than a finalized system and the concept of “Evolution of Yoga” was born.
- Bettina Maul is a registered Yoga teacher and Reiki master with a deep rooting in Vipassana meditation. She mainly teaches Akanda Yoga and Hatha Yoga (Flow) classes. Betti has studied and practiced yoga for more than 10 years in diverse styles and at different settings in Europe and all over Asia. Believing that one of the essential parts of yoga is meditation, she developed broad experience in several meditation techniques. Having an extensive corporate background at several international companies, she knows that integrating yoga into your demanding daily life can be quite a challenge! So she will not only help you to relax and unwind during sessions, but also show you how to build a daily practice for a balanced and healthy life at home. Yoga has been an essential tool in her journey, and one that she is passionate about sharing with others.
- Craig Proctor is living on Koh Samui and has had over 20 years experience with teaching yoga to share. His spiritual practice began at age 12 when he was taught to meditate by his grandfather. He began practicing yoga when he was 20 in 1989. In 1990 he discovered Ashtanga Yoga with Robert Lucas, the first Ashtanga yoga practitioner in Australia. Craig’s studies have led him to various teachers around Australia and India including Sri K Pattabhi Jois, and Sharat Rangaswamy. His Asana practice was refined with Shandor Remete, and Simon Borg Oliver, who inspired him with intense and dynamic types of Iyengar practices. To experiment further, he also took classes with B.K.S. Iyengar and studied Pranayama with Shandor Remete and B.N.S Iyengar. For 18 years Craig taught yoga in Sydney at various schools including North Sydney Yoga, Yoga Mat, Life & Balance and Yoga Moves as one of Eileen Hall’s first assistant teachers. He also taught dancers at Bangarra and Sydney Dance Companies for 10 years. Craig’s practice advanced to a level where he began to gain employment as a contortionist.
Abigail. Meditation was something that Abigail began to explore when she left England. During her travels she did a 10 day silent meditation retreat in India where she first began to experience true peace of mind. She then took another retreat in Israel and shortly afterwards began to guide meditations. Here she began to also bring together the techniques she had learned through expanding and fine tuning her psychic abilities and incorporate the Angels, Divine Feminine energy and love and light from the Universe. There are several meditations she guides. A heart opening, unconditional love and compassion meditation, a chakra balancing and cleansing meditation and a manifesting and abundance meditation to name a few… As with everything Abigail does, her meditations are a flow and synchronization of the group she is working with and nurture the needs of the group which vary from group to group. The aim is always the same, to provide peace of mind, deep relaxation, harmony, grounding, centering and balance.
Vikasa Yoga Retreat on Koh Samui, Thailand is a boutique yoga resort and organic restaurant. Vikasa offers an inspiring yoga environment created by Konstantin Miachin. Experience the Vikasa lifestyle and feel the transformation to your daily life.
Your Vikasa Yoga and Meditation Retreat includes:
- 7 nights stay at Vikasa Retreat in Koh Samui, Thailand
- Two yoga classes daily
- Two meditation sessions daily
- Two healthy meals daily
- Airport transfers (from and to Koh Samui airport)
- Waterfalls trip
- Ocean Room (single/couple/shared per person): US$1,450/2,300/1,150
- Panoramic Room (single occupancy only): US$ 1,150
- Zen Bungalow (single occupancy only): US$ 950
- Upcoming dates: 30 June – 7 July, 10 – 17 August, 24 November – 1 December
- SPECIAL OFFER!! – Register now: safe 150$ for Ocean Room, or 100$ for Sea View Room or Zen Bungalow
- Due to limited availability a full payment is required to secure the booking; subject to 30 days cancellation policy
UPCOMING EVENTS – SPECIAL OFFERS: