Complete Yoga Retreat with George Anthony 25 Nov – 2 Dec 2013
Complete Yoga Retreat with George Anthony
Recharge with retreat! Come to tropical heaven on the magical coasts of Koh Samui, Thailand.
- Dates: 25 November – 2 December 2013
- Starting 800 US$ / 23,255 TH฿ in Zen Bungalow
Complete Yoga Retreat
This Retreat covers all of the essential practices of Yoga and ways to apply and adapt them to anyone for personal development, self love, and global healing. It’s the perfect opportunity for beginner’s to Yoga, anyone who wants to expand their knowledge and practice of Yoga, and those who wants to enjoy a week healthy vacation with mindful-practice, fascinating discussions, and like-minded people.
The retreat is directed by George Anthony, who has 8 years of practice experience, and spent 5 years of focused teaching in Thailand and abroad. Students of all levels will find something new, challenging, and refreshing from his expertise in asana, pranayama, and application of yogic insights to modern living. The asana practice can be powerful but George highlights and demonstrates the importance of being soft and fluid in a way you may not have imagined possible. It makes for a very approachable and healing practice while creating strength, finesse, and real energetic transformation.
The Retreat also has two fun activities. Go on a short tour exploring some of Koh Samui’s magical spots with a meditation by a Jungle waterfall and another day you can learn Paddleboard Yoga. On the ocean’s calm waters discover a new way to meet nature with Koh Samui’s premier instructor of this new way to play with Yoga poses.
“You, yourself, as much as anybody else in the entire universe, deserve all your love and affection.” ~Buddha
You will learn.
- Yoga Asana: The poses and flowing movements of yoga applied and modified for you to transform your body and expand awareness. Practice and learn about alignment, symbolism, benefits, and the various styles of yoga in the world. George has expertise in virtually all Asana so even experienced practitioners can find much benefit.
- Pranayama: Learn and experience first hand the basic anatomy of breathing and the many types of Yogic breathing that will purify your body and mind while developing better natural breathing.
- Meditation: We will use several techniques to tune in to your inner space and also explore about the phenomenon of meditation from a scientific and spiritual view point.
- Mantra: You will learn simple, yet profound mantras for cleansing the mind and activating intuition and right action.
- Yoga Philosophy : A not too serious introduction to support your practice taught in a non-dogmatic way covering classical and modern, health and spirituality views on the source and purpose of life and how to live well. Topics include Yoga Sutras, Ashtanga Yoga, Karma, and Dharma.
- Diet Principles: ou will have a lecture on healthy diet, fasting for healing, and tips on the best sources of nutrition and healthy food with excellent examples at Vikasa restaurant. You will not believe how delicious healthy eating is at the Vikasa restaurant!
- being more peaceful and in tune with yourself
- increasing energy and awareness
- transformation to be lighter, stronger, brighter, and happier
- healing physically, energetically, and emotionally
- becoming more compassionate and caring to other people
- understanding more about yourself and the world
Breathing practices and posture practice, later with mantra and meditation.
George is a unique yoga teacher who blends an amazing physical practice with directions for cultivating inner awareness. He believes Yoga practices should be adapted to each individual, each practice, and lead people to transform their lives and find joy and self worth. His classes are never the same twice. George started practicing Yoga at the age of 20 in 2006. Yoga revealed a love of life for him and his dreams and ambitions grew in stride. He moved to Thailand to become certified a Yoga instructor in 2008. Since that time teaching has become his passion and career. He’s worked with people from all walks of life and guided them to better knowing their own joy through Yoga at detox retreats, yoga studios, and special workshops or teacher trainings.
Vikasa Yoga Retreat on Koh Samui, Thailand is a boutique yoga resort and organic restaurant. Vikasa offers an inspiring yoga environment created by Konstantin Miachin. Experience the Vikasa lifestyle and feel the transformation to your daily life.
The Complete Yoga Retreat includes airport transfers, accommodation, two meals per day of gourmet buffet-style breakfast and dinner (and of course you can still order anything from the amazing restaurant through-out the day), morning and evening practices with group discussions and lecture sessions.
8 Days and 7 Nights – The Complete Yoga Retreat with George Anthony
*Delicious Healthy Food*
Fresh fruits, juices, eggs, toasts, porridge, muesli, salads, tea, coffee, and more!
Everyday something new to delight your taste buds with both vegetarian and seafood options, served with refreshing herbal drinks, salad, wholesome brown rice and traditional Thai desserts.
Your Room and Retreat Deal
Classes only Deal!
Those living on Koh Samui or whom wish to make their own arrangements for accommodation may still attend classes as follows.
- All morning sessions (7 classes) 205 US$ / 6000 TH฿
- All evening sessions (7 classes) 205 US$ / 6000 TH฿
- All sessions (14 classes) 375 US$ / 11000 TH฿
UPCOMING EVENTS – SPECIAL OFFERS: